Monday, November 26, 2012

Spiderman Brace

So, a few weeks ago my roommate tripped down a hill and felt her ankle pop. She then finds out a few days later that she sprained and strained her ankle. The doctor gave her a Spiderman ankle brace, that is pretty awesome, because her ankles are so small (its a kid's size brace). The doctor told her to take it easy and rest her ankle, but it is starting to feel better so she wants to start working out. I've told her a couple exercises she can do that won't put too much pressure on her ankle because I had the same injury last year. Any suggestions of machines she could use at the gym that won't stress her ankle, but will give her a good workout?

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I feel so bad, I sprained my ankle in high school and it is not fun at all. Honestly maybe she should take a couple more weeks just to make sure it is completely healed and better. Because I have heard that once you do that your ankles become weak and it is easier to hurt them again. If she wants to do some exercises I would just say take it slow and start small. I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete